This piece was a graduation gift for our daughter, Olivia. She came up with the concept and original sketch, and I took it from there. Olivia loves wolves and everything about them; from their haunting, melancholy howls to their bright eyes. She wanted a scene that depicted the unity and togetherness of the family pack. The spirit of the leader, the ever vigilant sentinel that keeps danger at bay, overlooks the entire moonlit scene. 16″ x 20″ acrylic on canvas
Looking to buy Owl’s Flight artwork or discuss a special commission project?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Owls of Parliament February 15, 2022
- Tales of a Witch’s Cat February 15, 2022
- If Wishes Were Horses July 28, 2021
- Finding Sanctuary at Wit’s End July 28, 2021
- Dancing With Grandpa July 28, 2021