We had an old, weathered bench (affectionately known as the “husband bench”) that sat outside our shop, Beyond, in Bonners Ferry. It needed a new look and I went a little crazy with color. It became a bit of a tourist attraction in our small town…people loved to have their photos taken on the rainbow bench. It now lives on our front porch.
Looking to buy Owl’s Flight artwork or discuss a special commission project?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Owls of Parliament February 15, 2022
- Tales of a Witch’s Cat February 15, 2022
- If Wishes Were Horses July 28, 2021
- Finding Sanctuary at Wit’s End July 28, 2021
- Dancing With Grandpa July 28, 2021