I was lucky enough to grow up on a North Dakota farm. Dad raised black angus cattle and the expectant mamas didn’t always wait for warm spring weather. Some of my earliest memories are of waking up to Dad bringing new born baby calves to warm up in the kitchen. This painting hangs in his home today and brings back fond recollections of the ranch days.
Looking to buy Owl’s Flight artwork or discuss a special commission project?
Please contact me at email@example.com
- The Owls of Parliament February 15, 2022
- Tales of a Witch’s Cat February 15, 2022
- If Wishes Were Horses July 28, 2021
- Finding Sanctuary at Wit’s End July 28, 2021
- Dancing With Grandpa July 28, 2021