This painting dates back a few decades. I did this as a teen-ager, head-over-heels and wanting to show that special guy how much he meant to me. The gift of this painting was much appreciated by my wildlife loving boyfriend. He proposed a few years later…and today this cougar still hangs in our home. (the first of many paintings I have done for him…still wanting him to know how much he means to me!)
Looking to buy Owl’s Flight artwork or discuss a special commission project?
Please contact me at email@example.com
- The Owls of Parliament February 15, 2022
- Tales of a Witch’s Cat February 15, 2022
- If Wishes Were Horses July 28, 2021
- Finding Sanctuary at Wit’s End July 28, 2021
- Dancing With Grandpa July 28, 2021